Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Just the 2 of Us, 28" x 21", Coloured Pencil/Sanguine & Sepia Dust, 2009

And finally here comes the last one! Those who have been following will remember the little boy, his mum and dad, now it just mum and dad. This one had to have a vignette feel to it so it wouldn't look overworked and after a few adjustments here and there, it's finally been verified!



This was done with Coloured pencils with sanguine and sepia dust.

Thanks for all who have voted, I am sure this might bore some of you but It will only last for 6 more days- Here it is again -Vote for me here

8 comments:

artbyakiko said...

What a beautiful portrait! So clean, simple, and very peaceful. Adebanji, you've done a wonderful job on this.

adebanji said...

Thanks Akiko!

Rosemary said...

This is lovely! Great lighting! I cast my vote...and wish you all the luck in the world! Maybe you will soon be on your way to New York!

adebanji said...

Thanks Rosemary, Thanks for the vote too! It is possible! Spread the news!!!

Jennifer A. said...

Oh my goodness, I now seriously want a painting of I and the boo...

adebanji said...

YEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank God he is here, lets talk business!

Edward Burton said...

Absolutely wonderful, Adebanji.

adebanji said...

Thanks Ed!