Friday, March 10, 2017

Updates from My Art World IX (December 2016)

1. Sketching on Public Transport


2. One to One Coaching with Gary -This day we did Plein Air,


Adebanji painting on Battersea Bridge I

Adebanji painting on Battersea Bridge II


How it looked after the first coaching session



3. Painting a Commissioned piece of The Chelsea Riverside


One of my collectors got me painting this scene, they plan to use it to remember Chelsea, a place where they used to live before.


4. Painting a Commissioned piece of Albert Embankment.


Auntum Light, Albert Embankment, 11" x 8", Gouache on Watercolour paper

5. Christmas Holiday Trip to Portugal

A quick demo sketch I did of a tree in Algarve, Albufeira

Three paintings I did in Gouache at Albufeira in Portugal

Catching up on my football skils during the Christmas break.

No comments: